How to clean the items in the make-up bag
28 Sep 2016 - make up bag,cosmetic bag,bag for making up
Cosmetic bag is absolutely essential for every beauty of a woman's belongings, it is not only filled with a variety of beauty, also carrying the MM of the infinite expectations of the beautiful. But it is such a set of functions and dreams。a make-up bag is sometimes poisoned。
1.Or, if you have a cloth makeup bag, empty and flip it inside out, then stick it in the washing machine with your dark clothing.
2. Get all of the gunk off of your eyelash curler with a lighter.
Read the full tutorial here.
3. Put your lipstick in the freezer overnight to kill germs and bacteria.
The next morning, let it come back to a room temperature before applying to your lips. See the entire tutorial here.
4. Or, go over your lipstick with a cosmetic sanitizer wipe.
See the entire tutorial here. You can get cosmetic sanitizer wipes here.
5. Mix baby shampoo and hydrogen peroxide with water. Unclip the brush from your Clarisonic, and let it sit brush-side down in the water for 15 minutes.
See the full tutorial here.
6. Use isopropyl alcohol and a disposable mascara wand to clean glue off of false eyelashes.
That way, you’ll get more than one wear out of them.
7. Pour alcohol into a small spray bottle, then spritz any pressed powder cosmetics you have to disinfect them.
Here are the details.
8. Use a cotton pad and isopropyl alcohol to disinfect your disposable razor.
9. Swirl your makeup brushes in a DIY mixture of dish soap and olive oil for a like-new feel.
10. Use solid or liquid soap on your sponges at least once a week to keep them bacteria-free.
11. Clean out your pencil sharpener with some isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swab.
12. Use alcohol and a cotton swab to disinfect all of your metal nail tools.
Scissors, metal files, cuticle nippers, anything. Make sure to clean them regularly to avoid infection. Steer clear of sharing nail tools with others, too.
13. Get rid of scum on your loofah by tossing it in the washing machine — but not the dryer.
14. Use an old toothbrush to get rid of the dust in the back of your blow dryer.
15. Loosen hair stuck your brush with a pen, then go in with scissors to cut through and release the rest of the hair.
16. Grab a piece of steel wool and get all of that old gunk off of your curling iron.
Want to know about the information makeup bag or makeup class .Welcome to visit site: http://www.cosmetic-bag-factory.com/